The workshop will cover all topics on theory, methods and applications in the broad area of infinite-dimensional statistics, such as
- statistical modelling for functional variables,
- functional data analysis,
- operator-based statistics.
- Contributions in high-dimensional statistics are also welcomed.
In the registration form, authors can give a preference to either oral or poster contribution. Authors can choose between submitting either proceedings paper or abstract of a contribution. In selecting oral contribution, the proceedings paper will provide an added value.
- Please, follow the instructions below and in the templates to prepare your paper or abstract.
- You will submit the files (together with the title of your paper or abstract) in the registration form.
- At the first step, the submission of PDF-file generated from the template is enough. If the paper or contribution is accepted, the ZIP-archive with corresponding source TEX-file and possible supporting files (EPS-figures etc.) will be required.
- Please, click the "send to aprove" button when ready to submit. You will be notified on the acceptance of you contribution later.
- The submisson deadlines are given here.
Abstracts for oral or poster contributions
- Abstracts should fit in one page prepared in the LaTeX abstract template (ZIP-archive).
- Proceedings papers should have 6 to 8 pages prepared in the LaTeX paper template (ZIP-archive).
- Abstract for the oral or poster contribution will be taken from the proceeding paper.
- Submitted papers will be individually refereed by (at least) anonymous referee(s) and volume editor(s). Accepted proceedings papers will be published in the book of proceedings.